- Category: Updates
- April 23, 2021
We will resume meeting in-person for Sunday evenings in the month of May. Different groups will enjoy fellowship opportunities each week, while preaching will continue in the auditorium. Service time will remain 6 p.m.
- Week 1: Lord’s Table and whole-church fellowship.
- Week 2: Fellowship night for College & Career and First Five Years
- Week 3: Fellowship night for Young Marrieds and HomeBuilders
- Week 4: Fellowship night for Life in the Middle and Single Adults Living Truth
- Week 5: Outreach Sunday, no evening service to allow outreach in our community
Our evening sermon series (currently the Gospel of Luke) will continue to be preached in the auditorium each week. Teens will continue to meet for LifeApp on weeks 2-4. Childcare will not be provided.
The first exception to this schedule will be May 9, Mother’s Day, when we will have no evening service.