COVID-19 Response and Live Stream Options
We have resumed limited in-person gatherings. Livestream options will continue to be available. Read more for details of available in-person meetings and to view all live stream options.
Updated: Thursday, May 14
Grace Church is following a comprehensive plan to begin gathering again. We are using a phased approach carefully put together in cooperation with the Lake County General Health District and the advice of other healthcare professionals. Read the plan here.
Click events below for livestream links and dial-in options.
Passwords for Zoom meetings have been emailed to all members and regular attenders with an email address on file.
All live-streamed meetings will also have dial-in access via phone.
Below are a few short videos explaining your options to worship and fellowship when not meeting in person.
Livestream and Dial-In-by-Phone Options
Prayer Requests and Giving Options
The church office is open for phone calls and appointments from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday Morning Worship will resume first at Grace. All Sunday Schools will livestream at 9 a.m. There will be no childcare or programs offered, and families will sit together. Service will begin at 10:15 and be held to 1 hour. It will be livestreamed as usual for those who stay home.
To keep you safe:
- We will meet according to strict social distancing (6 feet in all directions between each household unit).
- Hand sanitizer stations will be strategically posted.
- Doors will be propped open and greeters will keep social distance.
- We are disinfecting bathrooms and all high-touch services. Drinking fountains will be closed and water bottles will be provided. There will be no access to coffee stations.
- We will not hand anything out or have you pick up a hymnal.
We are asking you:
- We encourage you to wear your own mask or face covering. We will provide optional masks if you forget yours. Masks are not mandatory.
- We are asking elderly individuals and those with serious underlying health conditions to continue to worship by livestream.
- You must not come if you feel ill.
- Before you come, please check your temperature. You should not come if you have a temperature of 100.4° or higher.
- Talk to your children and remind them that church will be a bit different: and that they should avoid physical contact with others.
- Please help us plan by sending an RSVP before noon on Saturday. The RSVP form can be found here.
As local guidelines are amended, future phases will be implemented in consultation with the Lake County General Health District. For more details, view this pdf.