Sunday Schedule for 2023
Take the Questionnaire Register for a Class
Morning Worship Service is moving from 10:15 to 10 a.m.
Adding 15 minutes to morning service will allow more time for various aspects of corporate worship.
- Scripture reading
Wednesday nights are not changing!
9 a.m. Bible Hour becomes Sunday Seminars
- Our Bible Hour teaching time will now offer multiple topical studies on a rotating schedule.
- These topics are intentionally designed by our elders to offer crucial doctrinal teaching to the whole church.
- This will also encourage people from different age groups to study together.
- 10-week seminar classes offered from 9 - 9:45 a.m.
- A teaching plan for the whole church
- Topics repeated through the year
What’s Not Changing?
- Children’s Sunday School and Middle School classes will not change. High Schoolers may join the Sunday Seminar classes if they choose.
- At least one class will continue to be a Biblical exposition of Old and New Testament books.
- Adds intergenerational opportunities
- Gives time to address more topics
- Theology and application
- Chosen by elders to benefit the whole church
- Choose topics you’re interested in
- Study 4 topics per year
- Helps alleviate current facility constraints
Nearly a dozen topics to choose from across 7 categories, with multiple opportunities to attend for most topics.
- Church Basics
- Biblical Theology
- Systematic Theology
- Church History
- Thinking Biblically
- Men’s & Women’s Studies
- Evangelism & Discipleship
Bible Hour/Sunday School Groups become Life Groups.
- Sunday evenings will focus on fellowship and shepherding within age/life stage groups.
- Current Bible Hour groups will meet on Sunday evening to fellowship and shepherd each other with existing elder oversight.
- Childcare and teen ministries will be offered from 6-7 p.m. at the church.
- Eventually, groups can determine their own meeting time, frequency, and location.
- More intentional fellowship time around God’s Word
- Easier time in day to relate
- More focused on relationships
- Elders can better shepherd their groups
- Meeting times can be flexible
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th Sundays of the month at 6 p.m.
- Childcare offered and Youth Group also meeting at church
- Your life group may eventually choose a different time that works for you.
- 1st Sunday – No Life Groups; Elders meeting
- 2nd Sunday – Life Groups meet
- 3rd Sunday – Life Groups meet
- 4th Sunday – Life Groups meet
- 5th Sunday – Outreach Sunday
Whole-church fellowships will be announced throughout the year.