- Category: Updates
- March 4, 2021
Read the detail for our Sunday schedule of Bible Hour at 9 a.m., morning worship at 10:15, and evening service at 6 p.m.
Bible Hour: 9 a.m.
Sunday school groups will meet in the following rooms at 9 a.m.:
- Maturity Matters – Auditorium
- Life in the Middle – Fellowship Hall
- HomeBuilders – outside under small heated tent
- Ladies Class – Shepherds Room
- Young Marrieds (those with young children) – HomeBuilders Room/Library (207)
- First Five Years – Berean Room
- College & Career – Family Room
- Youth Group (6th-12th grade) – Youth rooms
- Great Lakes Bible Institute's class on Dispensationalism – Zoom Room (208-210) (starts at 8:45)
We will continue offering virtual connections for most classes (Zoom or livestream). See our livestream calendar here. Contact your group leader if you have any questions!
Morning Worship: 10:15 a.m.
We will gather for morning worship in person and on livestream. Connect to all online events here.
Evening Service: 6 p.m.
Our evening service will continue to be livestream only with a few upcoming exceptions. Join us online for our study in the book of Luke.
We have 2 special in-person Sunday evening services planned in the next few months. Mark your calendars for March 28 (Passion Service on the Sunday before Easter) and April 18 (Annual Meeting Celebration).
LifeApp: High school and middle school teens will meet at the church for discussion and fellowship from 6-7 pm. Groups will meet for separate study times, then combine for fellowship. We may even enjoy something to eat! Meeting by Zoom will be available for teens who connect from home. Join here.
Childcare, Sunday School, and Junior Church is now available during Bible Hour and the morning service for children who are walking through 5th grade. Parents should bring their kids to check in at the nursery wing or upstairs. All children's ministry activities are following current health guidelines. Read more detail here.
All in-person attenders are asked to follow the state's current mandates regarding masks, etc.