- Category: Updates
- September 1, 2022
As a church, we will focus on prayer for the month of September. We’re looking forward to growing together through corporate gatherings and specific topics we can all pray for each day.
There are several other ways you can keep track of our schedule and topics.
- Grab a printed prayer booklet on Wednesday or Sunday with our corporate schedule for the month and daily topics to pray for together.
- Download our church app to access the schedule and topics on your device. Enable notifications for reminders to pray throughout the month.
WEEKLY PRAYER SCHEDULE
Sunday: Prepare Your Heart
Pray for a heart that…
- is open to the Word of God (Ps. 119:97).
- seeks to weep & rejoice with others (Rom. 12:15).
- ministers to one another in worship (Col. 3:12-17).
- wisely employs your spiritual gifts (1 Cor. 13).
Pray for Sunday Ministries
- 9/4 - Children, Youth
- 9/11 - Men, Women
- 9/18 - Worship
- 9/25 - Outreach, Disciple-Making
The whole church family will gather in the auditorium every Wednesday at 7 p.m. We will hear a devotional message from a guest speaker, then break into smaller groups for prayer. Regular group Bible studies will be paused for the month. (Kids4Truth will continue as normal.)
Each week, our Wednesday prayer bulletin includes a different area of prayer emphasis, listed below:
- 9/7 - Arch Ministries
- 9/14 - Edification
- 9/21 - Missionaries
- 9/28 - Outreach
DAILY PRAYER PRIORITIES
Monday - Our Families (Deut. 6:5)
- Spiritual Growth
- Gospel Relationships
Tuesday - Our Church Family (Phil. 1:3-11)
- Church Leadership & Staff
- Your Bible Hour Group
- One Legacy Team Leaders & Goals
- Glory Team (Pastor Steve)
- Reach Team (Pastor Mike)
- Equip Team (Pastor Kent)
Wednesday - Our Community (Col. 4:2-6)
- Our Gospel Relationships
- Local & State Elected Officials
- First Responders
- Local Schools
Thursday - Our Country (1 Tim. 2:1-5)
- Federal Elected Officials
- Supreme Court Justices
- Upcoming Elections
Friday - Our World (Matt. 9:38)
- Our Missionaries
- Salvation of Global Leaders
Saturday - Self Ministry (1 Tim. 4:16)
- Wisdom for personal Bible study and meditation.
- Discipline in prayer.
- Discernment for investing in souls in disciple-making relationships.
- Salvation and growth for children or grandchildren.