- Category: Updates
- November 17, 2022
Every service this December celebrates Christ through the preaching of God's Word, joyful and vibrant singing, and genuine, loving fellowship. Save these dates for special opportunities to celebrate Christ's birth with the Grace Church family:
Christmas Program: Scripture and Song
Join us on Sunday, December 11, at 10:15 a.m. for a celebration of Christ through music, Scripture readings, and a brief message from God's Word. A cookie reception will follow the service.
Childcare for infants through 5-year-olds will be provided. Elementary children are welcome to enjoy the program with their parents or attend a separate children's service.
This Grace Church family tradition will be held on Wednesday, December 21 at 7 p.m. All groups from children to adults will meet in the auditorium for a special time of singing Christmas hymns and hearing a Christmas devotional. Childcare will be available for children age 3 and younger. We end the evening singing "Silent Night" by candlelight.
On Sunday, December 25, we will have one worship service at 11 a.m. Come enjoy singing carols, listening to special Christmas readings, and hearing a message from God's Word. There will be no Bible Hour or evening service.
Each of our Bible Hour groups has a Christmas party in December. Find your group details below, or if you want to find a group, contact us!
- Young Marrieds – Friday, December 2, 6:30 pm at Hobi home
- Life in the Middle – Saturday, December 3, 4:30 pm at church (Fellowship Hall)
- Youth Group – Wednesday, December 7, 6 pm at Kubiaks' home
- College & Career – Wednesday, December 7, 6 pm at Eric & Patsy Hixson's home
- First Five Years – Sunday, December 11, 5:30 pm at Sindelar home
- Maturity Matters – Saturday, December 17, 2 pm at church (Fellowship Hall)
- HomeBuilders – Sunday, December 18, 5 pm at church
The church office will be closed on Friday, December 23, through Friday, December 30, to allow staff to enjoy time with their families.
Offices will also be closed on Monday, January 2. In case of an emergency, a pastor can be reached by calling the office (440-255-7045) and pressing #8.