- February 3, 2021
At Grace Church, we are blessed with a church family that spans all age groups. From time to time, we like to combine these groups to fellowship and learn together. The Youth Group and College & Career did just that on a Wednesday in January.
The teens & singles filled up the Fellowship Hall and divided into smaller groups. They read and discussed Philippians 2:1-11 using this helpful framework:
- What does this passage teach about God (all 3 persons)?
- What does this passage teach about man?
- Put off. Because of what this passage tells me, what do I need to stop doing?
- Renew. Because of what this passage tells me, how do I need to change my thinking?
- Put on. Because of what this passage tells me, what do I need to start doing?
- How can I share what God has taught me with another believer this week?
- How can I share what God has taught me with an unbeliever this week?
They also got the chance to get to know each other a little better and pray together. All agreed it was a great encouragement!